UPS Facebook House Rules
UPS's Facebook Page is intended to provide a place for fans to discuss the UPS brand, logistics, UPS services, and related content. We hope you'll spread the love of logistics and share your thoughts, photos, videos and more. Comments and other material posted by UPS fans do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of UPS, its employees, or affiliates.
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, or threatening to others, including threats of violence against UPS employees or family members.
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, profane, pornographic, vulgar or that depicts violence.
- Violations of any intellectual property rights or rights of privacy and publicity.
- Commercial solicitation or a solicitation for donations.
- Repeat comments in multiple threads or on the newsfeed.
- Viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or equipment.
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful.
- Link baiting, i.e. embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own website or Facebook page.
- Ideas, concepts, or techniques for new services or products ("Unsolicited Ideas").1
Please keep in mind that UPS always strives to keep customers' personal information safe and does not share it on public sites. As a result, UPS will hide all comments/posts that contain an individual's sensitive personal and/or shipping information (such as: tracking number, account number, address, telephone number, etc.).
If you are looking for assistance with tracking or shipping a package, visit our website at www.ups.com, send a Private Message on this page or call 1-800-PICK-UPS. Please include your name and tracking number.
If you're an UPSer, please read the UPS Social Media Guidelines for helpful, practical advice to protect both UPS employees and the company's interests.
1 If you submit Unsolicited Ideas in violation of these House Rules, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, (b) UPS and its affiliates are under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and (c) UPS will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, and exploit such Unsolicited Idea in any manner it chooses.